大家好,請多多指教
[轉貼]上帝給我兩個盒子
@ 2007-2-26 03:11 AMI have in my hands two boxes,Which God gave me to hold.
我手上有兩個盒子,都是上帝給的。
He said,"Put all your sorrows in the black box,
And all your joys in the gold."
祂說,〝把悲傷放在黑盒子裡,把快樂放在金盒子裡。〞
I heeded His words,and in the two boxes,Both my joys and sorrows I
stored。
我聽了祂的話,把快樂和悲傷分別裝進兩個盒子裡。
But though the gold became heavier each day,
不過金盒子每天都有加重,
The black was as light as before.
但黑盒子卻依舊輕盈。
With curiosity,I opened the black,I wanted to find out why,
我感到很好奇就打開黑盒子,想要一探究竟,
And I saw, in the base of the box,a hole,
結果我在盒子底下發現一個洞,
Which my sorrows had fallen out by.
我的悲傷都從那邊漏出去了。
I showed the hole to God, and mused,
我把那個洞指給上帝看感到納悶,
"I wonder where my sorrows could be!"
我不知道我的悲傷哪裡去了!
He smiled a gentle smile and said,
祂輕輕地微笑說,
"My child, they're all here with me!"
我的孩子,它們都在我這兒呢!
I asked God, why He gave me the boxes,
我問上帝為什麼祂要給我兩個盒子,
Why the gold and the black with the hole?
為什麼一個金色的、一個黑色卻漏底的?
"My child,the gold is for you to count your blessings!"
〝我的孩子金盒子是要給你數算你的幸福的! 〞
"The black is for you to let go!"
〝黑盒子是要給你放下的!〞發表評論
本文章已關閉或您沒有權限發表評論。
可打印版本 | 推薦給朋友 | 評分 |