RSS   



  可打印版本 | 推薦給朋友 | 訂閱主題 | 收藏主題 | 純文字版  


 


 
主題: [笑話] [分享]GOD KNOWS   字型大小:||| 
reaper
白金驢友〔初級〕
等級: 20等級: 20等級: 20等級: 20等級: 20


今日心情

 . 積分: 4053
 . 文章: 1729
 . 收花: 39436 支
 . 送花: 6559 支
 . 比例: 0.17
 . 在線: 5386 小時
 . 瀏覽: 52953 頁
 . 註冊: 8242
 . 失蹤: 42
#1 : 2010-10-26 12:48 PM     只看本作者 引言回覆

I  asked God to take away my  habit.

我求神把我的惡習拿掉


God said, No..


神 說:不

It is not for me to take away, but for you to give it up.

不該是我去「拿掉」,該是你去「捨掉」。

     




I asked God to make my handicapped child whole.

我求神讓我殘缺的孩子健全。


God said, No.

神 說 :不!

His spirit is whole, his body is only temporary

   他的靈性圓滿,他的身體只是暫時的。












I asked God to grant me patience.

我求神賜我耐性。




God said, No.

神 說:不!



Patience is a byproduct of tribulations;

it isn't granted, it is learned.

耐性是磨難的副產品,不能被賜予,要從學習而得。

  










  

I asked God to give me happiness.

我求神給我幸福快樂。

God said, No.

神 說:不!

I give you blessings; Happiness is up to you.

我祝福你,但幸福愉快是你的選擇。










I asked God to spare me pain.

我求神免我於痛苦。

God said, No.

神 說:不!

Suffering draws you apart from worldly cares

and brings you closer to me.

苦難讓你厭棄塵世的煩憂,讓你更接近我。








I asked God to make my spirit grow.

我求神長養我的靈性。

God said, No.

神 說:不!

You must grow on your own,

but I will prune you to make you fruitful.

你要自己成長,但我會助你修剪荒蕪,

富饒你的收成。









I asked God for all things that I might enjoy life.

我求神給我所有物質,令我可以享受生活。

God said, No.

神 說:不!

I will give you life,

so that you may enjoy all things.

我給予你生命,為此,你可以享受一切。
















I asked God to help me LOVE others,

as much as He loves me.

我求神助我如同祂 愛我一般去愛他人。

God said.......Ahhhh,finally you have the idea.

神 說:噢!你終於搞清楚了!








THIS DAY IS YOURS

DON'T THROW IT AWAY

今天屬於你,不要把它丟棄!

May God Bless You,

主佑

'To the world you might be one person,

對這世界來說 ,你可能只是「某」一個人。

But to one person you just might be the world'

但對「某」一個人來說 ,你可能就是他的世界。

'May the Lord Bless you and keep you,

願主祝福及守護你

May the Lord Make his face shine upon you,

願主照耀你

And give you Peace......Forever'

並予你永恆的平和。

  

'Good friends are like stars...

You don't always see them, But you know they are always there.'

好友猶如天上的星星,你不常看見他們,但你知道他們永遠都在那裡。



[如果你喜歡本文章,就按本文章之鮮花~送花給作者吧,你的支持就是別人的動力來源]
本文連接  
檢閱個人資料  發私人訊息  Blog  新增/修改 爬文標記

   



 



所在時區為 GMT+8, 現在時間是 2024-12-27 03:47 AM
清除 Cookies - 連絡我們 - TWed2k © 2001-2046 - 純文字版 - 說明
Discuz! 0.1 | Processed in 0.020023 second(s), 6 queries , Qzip disabled